|Main » Articles » My articles|
8 rules for the first day of work
After a search, finally get the expected news, and a new job is opened in front of you. And as the first step is the most difficult, and the first impression matters a lot, here are some rules you need to take into account the first day of work, and more.|
- Try to be punctual, thus giving evidence of respect for the new team and especially to the head. If there is but one obstacle that will prevent you arrive on time, call your supervisor and bring them to the attention of late.
- Even if, after a while, your clothes will be something more casual, take even the first day office attire, youthful. Avoid: short skirts, revealing tops, excessive makeup and jewelry in large numbers!
- Maintain a pleasant attitude, smile and show you confident, be polite and give the same attention to all your colleagues, regardless of the position occupied by them.
- Do not try to change the mentality or the working of the team, do not impose their own rules and not take the offensive.
- Was written and unwritten rules of the company, and meet them.
- Do not enter personal details with new colleagues, and even less with the new chief. As you probably know, salary is a topic not discussed among colleagues.
8 rules for the first day of work, not talkative, but rather prefer to listen and memorize as much information. However, no shy attitude will be appreciated.
- You do not criticize former colleagues or bosses, and do not provide information about former jobs. At least for a few days, keep for you the details of former activities.
|Views: 173 | Rating: 0.0/0|
|Total comments: 0|