5:11 PMFemale Orgasm - Types of orgasm
Unlike men, women are able to achieve at least 5 different types of orgasm. It is true that we get harder than a man, but when you get to know your own body will be the happiest.|
Here are the types of female orgasm:
1. Clitoral orgasm: is produced mainly by stimulating the clitoris and surrounding area. Clitoral stimulation can be done using fingers, a vibrator, running water or ... a pillow! Whatever you use, you will be one that will control the movements so that you feel happy. If you want to be stimulated by your partner, it guides you right to the point.
2. Vaginal orgasm: the vaginal stimulation occurs (especially section G) and cervix. If you manage to stimulate your clitoris while you're broken, you are more likely to get a vaginal orgasm. Remember that you need to Kegel exercises strengthen your muscles, muscles need to get vaginal orgasms.
3. Extra-genital orgasm: an anal orgasm occurs when you are stimulated any other part of the body besides the genitals. For example, breasts, mouth, neck, fingers or the inner thighs.
4. Combined Orgasm: occurs when you are stimulated and the clitoris while you and penetrated. You have a double orgasm: vaginal-clitoral.
5. Spontaneous orgasm: orgasm is a rare, but pleasant. It is called "orgasm without hands" that occurs when you have a fantasy or just forget about you.
Almost all women can achieve orgasm clitoral and more than a third can only achieve orgasm through vaginal stimulation. Women can reach orgasm through exercise these.
TIPS: Many men believe they are guilty of your orgasm, but you really are those that we and the contractions caused by clitoral stimulation.
Short URL: http://www.beautytips.ro/?p=647
Tags: clitoral, couple, double, multiple orgasm, the G, stimulation
|Total comments: 0|