Not nailed so you can adapt your relationship, whether it's an early or a work card.
1. Try to always look good and be punctual to meetings.
2. Have fun. I know that the subject "Ladies and Gentlemen" is a serious one, but you can be sober from start to finish.
3. Be generous in comments and feedback. As you feel the need to be admired, and he will receive with delight a compliment at the right time (but not flattering).
4. Be interested and interesting. Pet Shop Boys say if you can not be bored because you're never boring ... or something to jam. You get the idea.
5. Tell your partner from the start if you're interested in a lasting relationship. No you do not want to be abandoned for no reason, so better to share the only make a bad impression.
6. Accept meetings with people they like and you feel attracted. Otherwise, give false hope to others.
7. Be positive when a relationship goes exactly as you wish. You understand that's a great opportunity to meet with some frog (ba e cial need them and kiss) to find your prince. Over time you get to better distinguish and to choose more accurately.
8. Meetings are a sensitive issue that must treat it carefully. You need focus and energy. Be willing to make compromises and accept you were wrong when the person next to you does not prove to be who you wanted it to be.
9. Accept a relationship just because you want to have one. Mother, father, aunt and two cousins are not a reason to be involved in any relationship. Although not!
10. Choose people with positive thinking and do not lose confidence. Somewhere there's a perfect relationship for you, really believe that!
ps. ok, not quite perfect ... so close