To be able to love others, you should first learn to love ourselves. When we do not know how well and how to treat others, we know the limits, not respect ourselves enough.
The road towards self love is definitely not an easy road to travel, but to evolve in this way need to understand all that self-love is not just our own individual interest, selfishness or narcissism, but it may mean way to self-awareness and self-definition.
1. Self-esteem is not the same as being selfish!
2. A self does not mean you have a good think about yourself too much, but as you accept yourself as you are!
3. Such an attitude does not mean you do all-knowing, it leaves room for common sense and meaningful dilemmas.
4. Self-esteem is not supposed to be infallible, but you can accept mistakes and you can turn into learning experiences.
5. Concern for you and your needs does not mean that we ignore those people around you.
6. Consider your failures a learning experience and exceed them. Your progress is a sure way to increase your self-esteem.
7. Do not ask more than you do. Pride is one of the most inviting and safe ways to become a victim of its own pride.
8. Be proud of what you have done, than to criticism for what you did not manage to go to finish. Celebrate your own victories.
9. Try to see through your eyes, not only of others. Others can not always understand the real size of your effort.
10. Always gives positive feedback before the negative. Try to own the means of response and those around you. Habit the negative feedback creates anxiety and makes you aware just negative sides of your actions.
There may be several types of self-esteem, specific to various areas that can operate independently of each other (for example, a successful professional with a disastrous family life) ...
In most people a success or a failure in one area will lead to effects in other areas. Conversely, a success in a creative field will give an impetus to other areas of life.
In conclusion, self-esteem is a global conception of himself.
- Welcoming and positive, allowing us to minimize defects and maximize and take advantage of the qualities of our appliances
- Very fragile: we are very strict with ourselves despite the successes and becomes an obstacle to personal fulfillment.