"Healthy eating habits and physical activity are important components that can improve quality of life of men, including sexual quality of life," said Bhanu Gupta, MD Mayo Clinic in Rochester, USA.
Scientists found that 48% of men with erection problems were prone to various heart diseases.
Living healthy has many benefits. If we have a balanced diet, perform regular exercise, sleep enough and have enough time to relax, there is a good chance to have a healthy sex life.
To have sex without heart problems should take into account that:
1. In sexual activity, effort and request Cardiovascular differ much in relation to age, constitution psychophysical during sex, body weight, coital technique, state of health. Intercourse took place within the limits of physiological, that correspond to not wear out and not get tired heart.
2. Intercourse extended only to those hypertensive heart tired, hiperponderali or anemic. When not observe a sufficient recovery period between two sex, men can expect sooner or later from cardiac disorders.
3. Man's cardiovascular system is required during intercourse, compared with that of women, because of the role of exercise and dynamic result due to faster increase in blood pressure.
4. An act does not cause cardiac disorders masturbation, but masturbation is often excessive, its practitioners present after some time nepatologice cardiac disorders. After several years of intense practice of masturbation, disorders can receive a pathological character. This reaction is valid for both men and women, but with a touch more pronounced for men.
5. Lasting sexual dissatisfaction can cause a number of cardiac abnormalities similar to those of abstinence. These disorders nor the heart device only in extreme situations.
6. In women, frequent intercourse has a major influence on the cardiovascular system. In men, forced sexual contact committed by stimulating the erection or a high frequency of intercourse (especially performance), negatively affects the heart. Rate nor the heart of sexual contacts differ greatly from one man to another, there was no standard norm.